- The purpose of the photo (photos) transmitted to us by the user is to deliver it to the print version through the "HayPost" postal operator.
- Personal information is used solely in a manner specified by the user or a similar form, except when received photos containing and/ or elements of pornography, pedophilia, violence, and homosexuality propaganda.
- The personal information will be retained only as long as is necessary to accomplish aforementioned goals.
- Personal information must comply with the aims that it serves and should be complete as needed.
- The personal information will be kept for no more than 7 days, and during these days it will be protected from unfixed access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- At the time of online payment personal information from your card is not backed up and stored in our system. It is transmitted to the bank's server by encrypted route.
- During the online payment we do not hold any responsibility for incorrect data entered by you, for any failure or for any other wastrel.
- Webpage visitors will immediately be acknowledged about the personal information management policy and its application.
Our responsibility for information security
For prevention of unauthorized entry, as well as for maintenance and integrity of information and its correct usage the appropriate physical and electronic functions are applied, which will provide online resources to guarantee the security and safety of information collected.
OnlineKodak uses small files thus "cookies" as the rest of the interactive web sites, which are stored on the user's hard disk drive. «Cookies» - is used in some parts of the site to ensure their work as well as facilitate the use by webpage visitors. Some of the webpage partners also may use "cookies."
OnlineKodak or its suppliers do not hold any responsibility for any damage. If there are certain jurisdictions that prohibit the implied warranties or bear limited liability for possible damages, these restrictions may not apply to the user. OnlineKodak does not guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error-free functions available on the webpage or defects will be corrected, or that the servers are devoid of viruses or flaws. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.